Every successful man or woman have a story to tell, they knew their worthwhile climbing the success Ladder. An obstacle, confusion, betrayal and fear were visible at every point. But they didn’t give up in achieving their goals in Life because they choose to use the secret grit to succeed.
They are famous, powerful and rich
Who are they? Don’t scream read to see who’s on the list of 25 influential people in the world.
- Bill Gate a man with a powerful vision to change the world not born a Billionaire. But he works his way to the fame and achievement of the title. His is known as one of the richest men in the world, as of April 2016, Forbes magazine still maintains his status with a Net worth of $75Billion.
Bill and Malinda Gates foundation which focus on health care and Learning in global community increase his philanthropist status to one of the most charitable people in the world
His focus was revealed in his 2016 Annual Letter as a superpower ready to improve the Lives of the poorest family in the world by providing sustainable energy to empower light which will be affordable for everyone and resources of time to help develop the mind of these people.
Bill is a man of his word with the passion for changing the world. He shows not only his grit to success but shares his secret by education and empowering the youth
- President Baraka Obama 44th the first African-American President of the United State. His decision on implementation of both domestic and international policy influenced his status from a newly elected President to become a powerful world Leader.
President 0bama’s ability to improve the American economy, from the great recession to a stable and improved one by signing into Law Economic stimulus Legislation He is known for his support for human right and a great climate change activist.
- Amancio Ortega presently the richest man in the world. He is the founder of Index fashion group and Zara clothing chain. Amancio Ortega is worth $78billion according to Forbes. He lives a simple and private life
- Warren Buffett is the man with the magic action secret grit to success. He said, “l measure success with how many people who love me and the best way to be loved is to be Loveable”. With this quote in mind, warren works his way up the Ladder of success through investment.
Right now he is the 2nd richest man in the world and he is the most successful investor in the world. Warren Buffett is known as the “Oracle of Omaha”
- Carlos slim once known as the richest man in the world. An influencer in Mexico’s economy sector and in the world. He is an investor with a Logical reasoning because he prefers to write all his financial data in a notebook instead of a computer.
He is a business magnate and investor who invest mostly in his country by creating wealth and job opportunities to the people. He still builds companies and expands the existing ones like Philosophy Jr. Studio
- Jim Young Kim from an active critic against World Bank to becoming the 12th president of the World Bank. He is an action man with the passion for reducing the level of poverty in the world
- Mary Barra the CEO of General Motors, a woman who chose to improve the standard of this company. Her choice was on merit because she has the international experience to work with all the executive team members in the company. To take general motors to the next level. Mary Barra is the first Female CEO of General motors
- Richard Branson– discovered his millionaire’s grit when he was young. And uses it to become the Founder of Virgin group of companies and he is the owner of most followed account on LinkedIn and a great influencer.
Branson is one of the most famous people in the world, recognized through his outstanding projects. The creation of the group known as the Elder before Chaired by Nelson Mandela, the main aim of the group is to find the solution to Conflict which causes human suffering. And help to advance support for rising voices in the world.
He also supports Building of an international centre for missing and exploited Children (ICMEC) another international recognized organisation. Branson Virgin start-up project is a great way to encourage entrepreneurs to be well established
- Queen Elizabeth II after celebrating her 90th birthday, she proves to the world that family is the most import thing in her Life, not only her care for her immediate family but to the world at Large and especially the commonwealth family which is control by the monarch.
Queen Elizabeth is Queen of the United Kingdom and the oldest Living ruling Leader in History with the passion which proves that Leadership is not all about power but the ability to live by example she is a patron of more than 600 charities and organization.
The queen is active on both Facebook and Twitter to socialise with the people instead of staying all day in a busy seat of power without associating with the people. She has been an active Contributor in world event occasion
- Lloyd Blankfein is the Chairman and CEO of Goldman Sachs. He climbed through is success ladder without special plans. After studying in Harvard Law school, and practice for years, he later moved to commodity trading company which was brought by Goldman Sachs. As a precious metals’ salesman. Lloyd developed his millionaire’s grit through years of active service to become the CEO of the company
- Hilary Clinton the only female presidential candidate in the USA 2016 election. This powerful woman was once the secretary of the States of America and the wife of the former president Bill Clinton.
She is the active voice behind the Democratic Party to take the ruling mantel, from president Obama if she wins in the forthcoming election. She is a recognized international public speak, active politician, and a famous writer.
- Elon Musk is the new trend on social media sites; his name is an active keyword for content creators because he seems to be on the daily news with event relating to his many projects, like Telsa motors, space X, PayPal, x.com.
Apart from being the founder of most of these companies, Elon Musk has a great, motivational, inspiring powerful influence with his speech and comments on anything he mentions. The price of a book Titled: Twelve against the Gods increase because Elon Musk mentioned that he was reading the book
- Angela Merkel the most powerful woman in the world who is presently the Chancellor of Germany. The Longest EU voted head of state in 2014.
She is worth the ranking a special recognition for standing tall, defends her strength and promotes the advantage of being an influential woman in the world. Angela Merkel status encourages the youths to emulates her as their role model in Leadership
- Vladimir Putin president of Russia: The man who was born into an ordinal family but choose to step up and finally became the president of Russian one of the most powerful nation in the world, Ranked No 1 most powerful person in the world in 2014 and 2015 by Forbes Magazine, a title he earns through his numerous, fearless action
- Oprah Winfrey An outstanding media proprietor, actress, and a philanthropist. She is the Founder of OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network). Oprah proves her millionaire’s grit by her determination to walk away from her past life of poverty to build a $billion Empire. She becomes the first black person multi Billionaire in North American.
Oprah is known as the queen of all media, she is an employer, human right activist, and a game changer. At age 62 she still has time to work out on her body weight and appearance making her new looks be seen as charming and smart. She becomes a Living motivational role model for anyone who wants to change his /her financial and social status to be successful in Life.
- Mark Zuckerberg The founder and CEO of Facebook whose wish is to open the world to free access to communication. Facebook is one of the most influential social media today and it’s used by billions of people in the world to communicate and express their ideas.
Mark is hoping to work in a new project by creating an artificially intelligent bot which can help in production and reduce manual Labour for humans
- Christine Lagarde is a woman with the high profile of being a Lawyer, politician and the Managing director of the international monetary fund. A woman who success can be attributed to the ability to focus on maintaining a good leadership role
- Bernard Arnault a renowned chief Executive Officer, of one of the Largest Luxury group of companies in the world. LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE. His duty is to correct and impact into the younger generation the important of creativity, quality, and Long thinking.
Artnault pooh-pooh marketing skill helps the company to create a want in the minds of clients and attract them to the product. He named this act the power of creating newness. He is an Art collector, a business Magnet who understands his client and how he can work with his employees to build his business without destroying their personality.
- Larry Page & Sergey Brin the act of organizing information and preserving history to make it accessible to the everyone in the world was the dream of two great people, their imagination creates the magical result which impacts the Lives of billions of people globally. A summary of the world greatest influencers and the co-founders of Google INC the ever growing company is now Alphabet
- Donald Trump is the 45th president-elect of the United States. A successful Business man, who hosted the famous media show known as the apprentice and owner of Miss Universe beauty pageant. Once the highest paid public speaker in the world.
- Garry Kasparov the man that compete with the machine in a game of chess. Russian chess Grandmaster and once a world champion. His outstanding skill earns him the title: Greatest chess player of all time.
He can thrill his fans and supporters with his skill and craft to stand the test of time. Garry still plays in the 2016 US chess Championship against the top 3 winners. Garry is a Grandmaster with 190 IQ and still active in the game as player and a mentor
- Jack Ma The man who identified with many rejections in life but didn’t allow it to destroy his secret millionaire’s grit. Today is the founder and CEO of Alibaba. He is the symbol of “knowledge Hero in china”, without perfect programming skills built and grow Alibaba company to become a multi $billion company
- Gisele Bundchen the Lady that worth the runway high fee with her horse walk skill. She is the highest-paid model in the world with a $47 million runway worth in 2016. Ruling the fashion world and staying as a supermodel with Victoria secret and other famous companies is her game. With her current endorsement, awards, and fame she stoops to win the heart of her million fans worldwide. To cling to the fashion industry with the wish to end up as a supermodel and international icon like her.
Gisele Bundchen media presence and beauty influence automatically increase the sale of any brand company she promotes. She is an environmental activist, philanthropist, and the Goodwill Ambassador
- Michael Phelps whose Nickname is the “Flying fish” is the most decorated Olympian in history. A famous swimmer who just retired after his last medals at Rio 2016. Michael trained himself to be a winner and today he creates a motivational record of being the best swimmer in the world.
- Alejandro winner of Pritzker price is a creative and Talented Architect whose concept work earns one of the best prices in 2016. Introduces innovation and open passion for the Art of the new design, this idea is a great influence in Architectural design.
Alejandro has motivated people to appreciate the power of creativity because he is the first Chilean to receive this award
Everyone on this list proves to the world that they can be who and what they want to be in Life, remember “No success without the grit”, you may not be famous, influential or rich today. But the moment you discover yourself worth and apply the secret grit then you will enjoy your success story